Volunteers are needed throughout the year for a variety of tasks including:
- Mowing the lawn, pulling weeds and raking leaves
- Removing snow from the walkways during the week and before the service on Sunday
- Hosting coffee hour, which involves making coffee, setting up the other drinks and cleaning up afterward. Bring a baked good to share if you’d like!
- Serving as a member or chair of one of our committees
- Teaching and assisting with our Children’s RE classes
If you’d like to volunteer for any of these rolls, please contact us.