Enigma of Reason
Rev. Chip Roush
If we humans are so smart, then why do we believe such ridiculous things? With a fairly high brain-size-to-body-mass ratio, why are we still confounded by confirmation bias, etc.? In their book The Enigma of Reason, scientists Mercier and Sperber suggest an answer. We’ll explore the implications for human flourishing.
- Church Office Closed 12/25-1/1 December 29, 2017
- First Sunday Potluck Changes for Summer May 5, 2017
- Free Wellness Class for Teens March 27, 2017
- General Assembly Registration Opens Mar. 1st February 27, 2017
- We have a Spring Intern February 27, 2017
- No events
Dale G. Church Historian
This is a place where I feel accepted, in spite of all my oddities. I may come dressed like a hobo, or like I'm going to a wedding, and I am treated respectfully. I hope that most of us feel accepted, regardless of how we dress or what our views may be. Read the full testimonial.