Raimon Panikkar, known as “the apostle for interreligious dialogue,” uses a window as a metaphor to help deepen our understanding of “self” and “other.” How can Panikkar’s Window help us reflect on things differently?
- General Assembly Is Almost Here! June 16, 2016
- HVAC Update June 16, 2016
- We Have a New Website! June 16, 2016
- Solar Panel Update June 16, 2016
- Facing Death with Life: Bereavement Jun 26, 2016
- Wednesday Night Feasters Jun 29, 2016
- Facing Death with Life: Children & Death Jul 10, 2016
- Facing Death with Life: Suicide & the Right to Die Jul 24, 2016
- Facing Life with Death: Preparation for Death Aug 14, 2016
Becky L. Marketing Committee Chair
I joined First Unitarian Church in March of 2015 and I'm constantly amazed by the kindness, generosity and unconditional love displayed by the members of this congregation. Read the full testimonial.