Revisiting the Revolt of Mother and
Abstract/Description: As we say goodbye to November and head into December’s preparations for even more family gatherings, it’s a good time to take stock of our relationships with those we love. In what ways do we hold onto the way it’s always been, even when it could be so much better?
- Annual Holiday Bazaar Goes Public! November 19, 2017
- First Sunday Potluck Changes for Summer May 5, 2017
- Free Wellness Class for Teens March 27, 2017
- General Assembly Registration Opens Mar. 1st February 27, 2017
- We have a Spring Intern February 27, 2017
Dale G. Church Historian
This is a place where I feel accepted, in spite of all my oddities. I may come dressed like a hobo, or like I'm going to a wedding, and I am treated respectfully. I hope that most of us feel accepted, regardless of how we dress or what our views may be. Read the full testimonial.