Annual Service Auction
Join us Saturday, November 11th, 2017, for our 39th Annual Service Auction. It will be an evening filled with food, fun, and fundraising! The theme this year is James Bond 007.
For a paper copy, stop by the church office (9 am – 12 noon) to pick one up.
If you have any last minute questions, please contact:
- Auction Chair: Kathy Platt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please review and/or print our 2017 Service Auction FAQ’s.
Event Schedule & Details
5:30 – Social hour; Silent auction* opens
6:30 – Dinner
7:00 – Live auction* begins
9:00 – Auction ends
* All auction proceeds go toward the church’s annual operating budget
- Childcare is available throughout the evening. This includes a free child-friendly meal. RSVP (email@example.com) the number of children (with ages), and any special meal requests.
- Dressing to fit the theme is fun, but not required.
- Donations for dinner are encouraged, suggested donation is $7, as you are able.
- Our British-leaning James Bond meal will include vegan, GF and dairy-free options.
- You will not want to miss our amazing dessert contest, where you get to vote with your $$.
- We strive to have items available for diverse income levels.
- You can participate and contribute by simply being part of the raffle, voting for your favorite dessert (with $$), or purchasing a joke.
- Check out the silent auction for gift certificates to many local eateries.
- Please plan to pay for your purchases before you leave
To submit a last-minute donation go to: http://communityauctionservices.com/fusb2017
General Service Auction Information
Every November members and friends of First Unitarian Church gather for an fabulous evening of fine dining, fun, and fundraising. Each year a theme is chosen and guests are encouraged to get in on the fun by dressing accordingly.
The highlight of the evening is the chance to bid on beautiful items, helpful services, and exciting events held throughout the year which are hosted by other members. These opportunities allow for people to get to know each other beyond the church environment and provides for some unique and enjoyable experiences. Popular items may include game nights, movie nights, homemade treats made just for you, weekend getaways and so much more!
Don’t miss the social event of the year! Ask a member of the church for more details. Volunteers are always welcome to help plan the party and submit items for bidding.